Z Level Labs is a gaming studio founded by IIT-B alumnus that aims to connect people through traditional games. The company was bootstrapped from scratch in 2016 and became profitable within a couple of years. Our games have 10M+ downloads on the Google Play Store and are ranked top 5 card games in India by active users.
Why Join us
- Opportunity to work on a fully profitable bootstrapped gaming studio startup
- Get a chance to work large-scale Social gaming platform
- Being the first 5 employees.
- Compensation and benefits like (Life and health insurance) at par with T1/T2 product companies
Location: Remote | Engineering
This is a full-time remote Software Engineer role at Z Level Labs (Remote). The Software Engineer will be responsible for day-to-day tasks including Multi-Platform App development, large-scale Cloud Pub/Sub messaging queue and built pipelines.
- Strong background in Computer Science, Programming and Problem-solving
- Experience/knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience in App development (Native Android / Native IOS / Flutter)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Min 3 years of experience in Mobile App development.
- Familiarity with Game development in Unity / Coco 2d / Flutter Game engine / Sprite Kit / Andengine etc.
- Familiarity with web development frameworks (Node.js / Django / Go Lang)
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Digital Ocean)
- Experience with messaging Queues like RabbitMQ / MQTT / Apache Kafka